Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie October Release - Day One!! AND Deconstructing Sketch 24!


Well it's that
"Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Release"
time of the month again and this release is just amazing
....AGAIN.

The Krafty Girls and I will be sharing with you
 4 of the cutest snowmen designed by our amazing artist

Cheryl Alger....


All the Krafty Girls are so excited to show the images to you,

so be sure to pop over to their blogs today to check them all out!!
Then come back tomorrow for more peeks from another of our
amazing artists....Emilie Goulet!

And also, because it's Thursday that means it's time for a new 
Deconstructing Sketch
 ....So you get to see some fantastic new images
and an amazing new sketch!!! How luck are you!!!

This is my card...




And this is Jen's spectacular sketch...


This cute little guy is called "Sending Winter Hugs" and as
I said before he is designed by the wonderful Cheryl Alger..



I coloured him in with my Prisma pencils and the papers are
from Cosmo Cricket's "Dear Mr Claus" 6x6 mini deck. The border
punch is from Fiskars and the green pearl brads are from my
favourite online craft store, Anna's Craft Cupboard.



I finished the inside off using one of  Kimmie's Christmas Interior
Sentiments that she released last month and that is available in the


If you’d like to join us this week at the Deconstructing Sketch
all you need to do is create a project using the above sketch
as inspiration. There are no specific image requirements for this
challenge.Upload your project to your blog or to an online gallery
and link it back on the Deconstructing Sketch Blog.


And please checkout the amazing Deconstructing Sketch DT:



NOW...The really good bit. Kimmie is giving away to ONE
lucky winner entire set of Cheryl's Snowmen!!! All you have to do
to win is leave a comment on the Krafty Girls blogs.
 
Of course you don't have to... But...The more comments you leave the
greater chance of winning!
 
 
Please don't forget we will be having the fabulous
 October Release BLOG HOP... Sunday the 23rd.
ALL the stamps will be released then and only then!

Thanks For Looking!!
 And don't forget to come back for another Krafty Peek and see
what I have for you tomorrow....



23 comments :

Brigitte said...

WOW, your card is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it! The colouring is fantastic and your choice of paper is perfect!
Brigitte

Unknown said...

scrummy . I love the traditional feel of the card with the fab image.. really lovely x

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! This sketch is great!

Jen Shults said...

OH! I love this Donna! I really like the way you used the sketch and the colors of this are just lovely and perfect. Gorgeous coloring as always! Perfect work girl!

MagsB said...

A terrific card! I love the Christmassy colours, and how sweet is that image!

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! The colour choices are perfect for the season and a bit unexpected!

Shari said...

LOVE your card! I like how you offset the circles, looks amazing! great job! Thanks for sharing.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Great card!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! This is one gorgeous card! It reeks of festive, creative fun! Love it!

NinaN said...

I love the snowman with the traditional colours!

Kim Swenson said...

I love your layout! Fabulous!

candi said...

this is amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers you used, I am gonna have to go browse for it after I finish the hop!

jan farnworth said...

love your card and the way you used the sketch to show off this adorable snowman.

g said...

fabulous design & gorgeous colors & papers- love this!

Lisa said...

So Sweet!!! Love the coloring and the colors!

Jill Angel said...

I absolutely love your take on that sketch. This card is so great!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Donna! Love this adorable snowman!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a FABULOUS card. Beautifully colored and I love that you showed the inside of the card too. It's amazing.

Amanda R said...

Love love love this card! Great coloring and I haven't seen this paper before, wonderful colors!

Debbie S. said...

Beautiful card, I love your colors and paper you chose, they have a warm and snuggly feeling.

Jenny said...

This sketch is prefect fot this image...great job with the shading!

Bananastamper said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the adorable snowman and such fab papers you've used!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Ubber cute card. Very pretty coloring