Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie June Release Krafty Peek Day 1 AND Deconstructing Sketch 5!!

 
 
Today I have two things to share with you...
The start of Kraftin' Kimmie's June Release
AND
Deconstructing Sketch no. 5!!
 
This month Kimmie has some AMAZING new stamps for
you. Six new Japanese Girls from our awesome Annie
 Rodrigue, Four of the MOST cutest little girl images from
 the wonderful Cheryl Alger... AND we have a brand
new artist joining us the very talented... Emilie Goulet!!
 
Emilie has designed Five groovy SEA creatures...
Stanley the Snail, Carlos the Crab, Jilly the Jellyfish,
Dolly the Dolphin and...
 
Sunny the Turtle...
 
 



Isn't he just SO cool!!! Since it's Thursday and I usually post my
Deconstructing Sketch on Thursday's I thought I would
combine Sunny and this week's sketch, which is right here...




Jen has out done herself this week, don't you think?!

Please head on over to the
Deconstructing Sketch Blog
 and check out all the details on how to play along with us
and while you are there checkout what Jen and the amazing
 Sketch girls have to  share with you this week...
They are going to knock your socks off!!!




I coloured Sunny in with my Prisma pencils...I must admit I am
not too happy how the water turned out... The papers are from
Cosmo Cricket's "Social Club"  6x6 Mini Deck paper pad.
The sentiment "Have A Sunny Day" is from Kimmie's Beachy
Sentiment set.




I finished off the card with more of the gorgeous paper, another
sentiment "You Brighten My Day" from the Beachy Sentiment
 set and the little crab is an accessory stamp from Kimmie's
Mermaid Line.
 
NOW...The really good bit. Kimmie is giving away to ONE
lucky winner the ENTIRE Emilie Release!!! All you have to do
to win is leave a comment...The more comments you leave the
greater chance of winning!! EASY!
 
A Few things...

1. June Release BLOG HOP... Sunday the 12th. ALL the
stamps will be released then and only then!
2. Please come back and see me tomorrow... It's Cheryl's turn
and you REALLY don't want to miss that!!!

Thanks For Looking!!



 
 
Post a Comment