Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #81 - Cut It Out!

 
 
 
Helllloooo,
 
Just so you know, I am not at home!! I am most probably
down the pub with my sister... That must sound really
weird to my Canadian and American friends seeing that
it Saturday morning there...But it's Saturday night here and
I am spending the weekend with my little sis!!
 
Ok, so this week that annoying and probably a bit tipsy
Australian is hosting this week's challenge...Uhummmm ...
 Oh, that would be ME!! What I would like you to do is 
 
"Cut It Out"
 
Yes folks...
I would like you to have some paper piecing on your
card...How easy is that!!
 
 

This is mine...




For this challenge I thought I would colour Lilybelle and
paper piece her dress with some very gorgeouss MME's Stella
 and Rose's "Hazel" paper... I used this week's Mojo Monday
 Sketch 193 for inspiration and even added a little sparkle to
Lilybelle's wings.The gorgeous little flower is from Prima.



I coloured Lilybelle in with my Prisma pencils.



 
 
And then finished off the card with
 "There's Magic In The Air" 
sentiment and more of the gorgeous paper.
 
 
 Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
A card with some "Paper Piecing" on it ...Easy!!!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous fairy image of Lilybelle that I
 have featured on my card today...



Thanks For Looking!
 

8 comments :

Evelyn said...

Donna, your card is so beautyful - outside and inside!

Angie said...

Your card is stunning!! I love it! It was a fun challenge. I don't do a lot of paper piecing on my cards but I do really like the look of it. Have a great weekend, and me being a lil sister myself...have a drink for me. Hee hee. :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, lovely & delightful, Donna! And I noticed NO ONE complained about your challenge this week! :) Have a pint for me (cider, please), and tell your sister to, as well. Cheers, girlfriend!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hahaha! Yes, isn't it a bit early for drinky-poos?? Hope you are having a wonderful time with your sister!!

Your card is gorgeous this week....as it always is! Love the layout and Lilybelle looks gorgeous with those pretty pink wings! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

Julie said...

This is so beautiful, Donna - fab image and gorgeous colours. Great layout too! Juliexx

Nana Diana said...

Thanks for a fun challenge, Donna!! I love paper piecing, but I forget to do it. How lame is that? Now I hope you were a good girl at the pub and didn't get too tiddly!! You have to remember I'm the Momma in this group and I need to keep you all on the straight and narrow!! Lol!
Your card is just fantastic as always, great paper piecing and I adore that flower!! It's all beautiful!!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna! I love it!!

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic Donna! I love the softness of this and the gorgeous paper combined with your amazing coloring... perfect work girl!