Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Krafty Peek, Day One!

 
 
Today we are starting the
Kraftin' Kimmie March Stamp Release!!
 
Over the next 5 days I will be sharing with you some amazing
new images from our wonderful and very talented artists
Annie Rodrigue and Steven Leary. But for this first sneak peek,
today I have a awesome quote from the Krafty Quote #2 range...
 
This one is from Bette Midler....
 
 
 
I actually really love this quote and have used it before on a project
I made for my dad years ago.
 
I stamped the quote on a tag stamp that I have had forever from
"Lucy's Stamps". The papers are from Bo Bunny called
"Olivia Baby's Breath" the border punch is from Fiskars.
The lace I picked up at Spotlight and the little pearls
are from Kaiser Craft. And as you can see I distressed everything
within an inch of it's life...lol.
 
 
 
 
Just a closer look at the quote. I distressed around the edges
of the tag using Tim Holtz's Walnut Distress Ink.
 
 
 
And I decorated the inside with more of the papers.
 
 
Now...We have four more days of sharing Kimmie's new March Images
and quotes so make sure you come back tomorrow and have a look...
And you should pop over to see all the amazing cards that the fabulous
Krafty Girls have made as well!

AND...
 Don't forget the
Kraftin' Kimmie Release Day Blog Hop on Sunday 13th
ALL the images and quotes will be available for sale from then on!!



Thanks For Looking!
 

7 comments :

Tonya Klar said...

This is gorgeous! I love the quote. I finally got my first Kimmies and I can't wait to use them!!! Have a wonderful day, Don! <3 ya!

Becca said...

Lovely card, the colours are so rich. Can't wait for the new release.
Bela

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

KanataNewf said...

oh my this is pretty!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a gorgeous creation, Donna! Love the gingham ribbon and flower combination and of course the distressed tag! Just lovely!

Andrea Murdock said...

gasp...gasp...gasp....this card is just perfect....no other way to describe it. another stunning creation from my fave Aussie xo

Jen Shults said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. You have such a nack for this type of card. It just SCREAMS classic Donna. I love the papers you used and the sponging you did with the walnut stain. Just WOW!