Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #68 - Twine or Floss!

 
 
Hey everyone.
This week's KKSC #68 is to either have
Twine or Floss
on your card or creation!
 
This is mine...
 
 



I made this card for my niece Emily's birthday.
I was actually going for all pink and very girlie... But as you can
see, it didn't go exactly to plan...lol!!

This adorable stamp is "Catching Butterflies" and is designed by
artist Steven Leary! It's sooooooo cute! I love the expression on
 Miles' face! The image is approximately 2.25 x 1.5 inches and comes
 as deeply etched unmounted grey rubber AND is only $4.00 US

The papers are from Echo Park's "A Walk In The Park" collection
and this one is called "Flutter". The Butterfly punches are from
Martha Stewart and so is the border punch.





I coloured Miles in with my Prisma pencils using Ginger Root,
 Light Umber and Dark Brown for his body.




 
Then I decorated the inside with the left over scraps that I
had from the very yummy EP papers.
 
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go wild with some
Twine or Floss on your card or creation!! ....Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the and very gorgeous Stella Strawberry that
Jeanne has featured on her card today...



Thanks For Looking!
 

7 comments :

Karen Howard said...

This is really pretty! Love all the details you added. Hugs, Karen

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous! I love this card!!

Nana Diana said...

Hi Donna, I absolutely love your Butterfly Miles card. The papers are gorgeous, your layout is great and I love your punched butterflies. Great colour combo too!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Donna this si fabulously cute! Love Miles and your beautiful pencil colouring...wish I was better with the pencils as it is pretty! Love that gorgeous EP paper...I have some of the new EP lines coming my way and I can't wait! Gorgeous, card, hun!!!!!
hugs,t

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty - both the front and the inside!

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Donna! I love this little guy and your coloring is just GORGEOUS!!!

Andrea Murdock said...

I can never get over how fabulous you are at colouring with your pencils!! What a sweet butterfly card. I am sure she loved it! xo