Friday, January 14, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie's January Release Krafty Peeks...Day Two!!

 
Today is day two of
Kraftin Kimmie's January Release
Krafty Peek's!!!
 
Our amazing and very talented artist, Steven Leary has 5
new images for the January Release so head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Blog and see what the wonderful
Krafty Girls and Krafty Guest have to share with you today!!
 
I chose "Special Delivery"
to share with you today!!
 

This image would be perfect for any baby card.
I used this very gorgeous Como Cricket DP from the
"Mr Campy" collection called Happy Campers
and Skipping Stones.

The "Congratulations" is from Kimmie's
 "Everyday Sentiments".



I coloured the image in using my Prisma pencils and paper
pieced the blanket that the stork is holding.

Then I decorated the inside with more of the yummy papers
and the sentiment is one I have had forever from Hero Arts.


 
Now, I forgot to mention yesterday the amazing Blog Hop on 
Sunday 16th that will showcase all the fantastic images
from this huge release and that they will be ALL available
from then for YOU to buy!!!
 
So pop that date in your diary so you won't miss it and
I will see you tomorrow for another new image and this
week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!
 
Thanks for looking!!
 
 

6 comments :

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! LOVE this Donna. Again with the papers... LOVE THEM. Gorgeous work hon!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! LOVE the paper-pieced sling, how SWEET!

Jacqueline said...

Looooove this!!! How adorable is that image and dp!! PERFECT! :)

Melanie said...

Donna...another masterpiece!! I love your choice of papers for this card, and the paper-pieced blanket. Pure gorgeousness! Love the interior as well...what a great sentiment! (I serisouly have to start adding something to the insides of my cards!!)

Nana Diana said...

I just love this card, Donna! It's fabulous with the paper piecing. Wish I could remember to do that. The inside is gorgeous too. Your insides are better than my card fronts. Beautiful!!

Michele Boyer said...

That little plaid sack is TOO cute! Love the finished inside as well!