Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #61 - Fancy Florals ... And Krafty Peek, Day Three!!

 
This week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is brought to you by
our newest (not to mention crazy talented) Krafty Girl
Angie!
 
This week Angie would like you to have some
"Fancy Florals"
on your creation.
 
It also happens to be day 3 of
Kraftin' Kimmie's January Release
Krafty Peek's
so you know what that means?!
I get to share ANOTHER gorgeous image!
 
 

This is Rebecca Raspberry and she is designed by our awesome
Annie Rodrigue. Annie has also designed 6 other gorgeous images
just like Rebecca and 6 accessory stamps to accompany them as well.

For this challenge, trying to keep to the floral theme I thought I
would use some of my beautiful papers from my October Afternoon
"Modern Homemaker" pad.

The sentiment "Thank You Berry Much" that accompanies
 this image will also be avalible from Sunday the 16th.



I coloured Rebecca using my Prisma pencils and the punched
flowers are from Paper Shapers and the butterfly from
Martha Stewart.


 
I decorated the inside with scrap bits of the beautiful paper I had left
and then stamped the inside with the little berry stamp that comes with
Rebecca when you buy her....
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
FANCY FLORAL
creation.....Easy!!!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous images of
Stella Strawberry or Rebecca Raspberry
that Angie has featured on her cards today...


Please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie January Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you
from the Krafty Girls and our wonderful Krafty Guest!!
Thanks For Looking!


9 comments :

Tracey said...

This is stunning! Such a fabulous colour scheme!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! GORGEOUSNESS! The colors are so rich they just pop off the page. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your colour combo Donna, so very bright and cheery! Beautifully coloured as always! Have a fantastic weekend! :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH you did an incredible job with Rebecca, Donna!!! So rich and vibrant!! And I love the way you finished the inside as well....gorgeous!

Nana Diana said...

This is just gorgeous, Donna!! Your layout, your colouring and your choices of paper are fabulous! Awesome card!!

Jacqueline said...

GORGEOUS and So cheery!! Another drop dead gorgeous card by my lovely friend! Did you make that sketch up? Can I use it lol :) LY!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous and your colouring just blows me away and is my inspiration!

Hugs Kellie

Jen Shults said...

Is that a flower punch I spy? I think I remember you telling me once you were allergic!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Gorgeous layout and perfect coloring hon! You are definitely BACK!!!!!