Friday, November 12, 2010

Kraftin'Kimmie November Release.... Day Two!

 
 
Today I am going to share with you another awesome 
Sneak Peek from Kraftin' Kimmie's November Release...
 
This is Lavender The Quilter...
 

This has to be one of my favourite images from the release...
 Isn't she just gorgeous?!!

For this card, right when I first saw Lavender I thought I would
 paper piece her quilt... I do plan to colour it for another card but
 I just wanted to see what it would look like...And I like it, lol!

The DP is Cosmo Cricket from the Togetherness collection and
 are called " Making Plans" and "Pinwheels". I used 3 different
 border punches on this card, one from Fiskas and the other
 two are from Martha Stewart.

The sentiment "Your Sew Sweet" is apart of the new
November Release and the ribbon I picked up from a little
 scrap booking store called Camelot which is based in Adelaide.


 
And I coloured Lavender's dress and hair in with
 my Prisma pencils.
 
Ok, so don't forget tomorrow I will have another
 Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge for you... AND don't forget the
amazing BLOG HOP on Sunday when you will get to see
all the images on AMAZING cards from the KKDT and
some very special guests...
 
Thanks For Looking!!
 
 

5 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is soooo beautiful!! Those punched borders look fantastic and your papers are perfect! I really like how you paper pieced the quilt too! Awesome work!!
hugs, Sharon

Jen Shults said...

Gorgeous card Donna! I love the paper piecing and this layout is wonderful! Gorgeous work hun!

Becca said...

This is a lovely card..I am lovin' the new stamps....

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY cute, Donna!

Tracey said...

I love the paper pieced quilt!! A gorgeous card!!