Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #54 - Funky Fibres!!

 
 
For this week's
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
Our beautiful and very talented Krafty Girl Krista has asked us
to use "Funky Fibres" on our cards
... Fun ribbon, yarn, cord, twine etc!
 
And this is my card...
 
 

For this challenge I thought the very lovey
 Sabrina The Spinner
would be pretty perfect! I just LOVE these new
 November Images!

For this card I went with Cosmo Cricket's, Sew Much More DP
 called "In Stitches". I am afraid I didn't go all out with my ribbon...
 Everything (except what's on the card) seemed...Well, wrong and a
 girl has to stick with what work's sometimes...Doesn't she?!

The sentiment "Your Sew Nice" is being released with the
 November Images and is a perfect compliment to Sabrina...


 
And, of course I coloured in Sabrina with my Prisma pencils.
 
 
So, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that has lot's and lot's of Funky Fibres... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Mona
 that Krista has featured on her card...
Now, don't forget we have the
Kraftin' Kimmie November Release
Blog Hop
tomorrow...You won't want to miss that!!

Thanks For Looking!
 
 
 

1 comment :

Michele Boyer said...

Love, love, LOVE this color/paper combo!! Gorgeous!