Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #56 - Seeing Spots!!!

 
 For this week's
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
Our very talented and wonderful boss Kimmie has
been "Seeing Spots!" And now she wants you
to see them too....So get out your spotty papers
or why not colour you image with spots!
 
This is what I came up with...
 


This is Willard... I LOVE Willard!! I think he is just gorgeous.
He has to be one of my all time favourite of Annie's designs!
Willard is approximately 3.5 x 2.25 inches and you will receive
 this stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
You will also receive the bonus sentiment stamp, Warm Wishes!
AND the bonus Christmas tree accessory stamp!!
You can find Willard along with all of the fantastic Christmas
images by both Annie and Steven at the

For this challenge I had already had it in my head which DP I
wanted to use and what colours I wanted to colour Willard
in with so it was a pretty easy card to make and for once....
 Everything just flowed.



 The DP is from Bo Bunny and is called "Noel Dot"
and I coloured Willard in with my Prisma's and even
added a bit of snow on the ground...Hope it looks
ok, I have never done snow before..lol!
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a
 gorgeous card with SPOTS!!
... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Lavender the Quilter
 that Kimmie has featured on her card...
 

Thanks For Looking!
 

3 comments :

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous! I just love how you have coloured Willard!!

susy said...

Just too cute Don.xx

Creative Tara said...

great card! I think Willard is my new favorite image... can't wait to colour him up :)