Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #55 - Get Krafty!!

 
 
 
For today's
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
our wonderfully talented and gorgeous Krafty Girl
Melanie would like you to "Get Krafty". That's right
Mel would like you to use Kraft cardstock on your creation
for this particular challenge...
 
And here is mine...
 
 

I kept my card fairly simple this week and stamped this cute
 little called "Stocking Miles". I stamped the image 3 times
 on the cardstock and then again on some white card and coloured
him in with my Prisma pencils. I then added one of my
 favourite border punches by Martha Stewart and a little
 bit of ribbon to finish it off. 

Stocking Miles is designed by the awesome Steven Leary
Looks like Miles is trying to sneak a peek of Santa Claus when he visits
 his house. The image is approximately 3 x 1.25 inches and comes
 as deeply etched unmounted grey rubber. The stamp is only $4.00
and would look fantastic on any Christmas creation! You can find
"Stocking Miles" at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store.


 
Just a closer look at my colouring.
 
If you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that has some Kraft cardstock on it somewhere... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Christmas Clara
 that Mel has featured on her card...
 

Thanks For Looking!
 

3 comments :

Lelia Pierce said...

Donna, this is so simple and so CUTE! I love it!

XXX

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME Donna!! I LOVE it!! As I ALWAYS love ALL your creations!! Haha!! Hope you are well girl!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Jen Shults said...

this is really cute Donna! LOVE the new stamp... he's too cute!