Friday, September 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie September Release Sneek Peak, Day Two....



 Ok, it's day two of
Kraftin' Kimmie's September Release.

 I would like to introduce you to the very sassy
Betty...


 

When I first saw Betty...And please don't judge, but all I wanted
to do it match her up with cherries...Ok, I know, you are thinking
"What The"... But honestly.. That's what I saw! 

I have had this Graphic 45 DP from the 
"Times Nouveau Collection" called Bee's Knees for awhile now and
I knew it was perfect for Betty!
Then I came across this week's SFYTT and then 
everything just fell into place!


 

 I coloured in Betty with my Prisma's. 
The border punch is my favourite from EK Success.

Now, I know that you are just itching to go and see what the 
Krafty Girls have to share with you and I must say
these girls have just blown ME away with all their
amazing talent!! So head on over to the
and have a look...

I will be back tomorrow with a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
and aren't I lucky...I get to use ANOTHER gorgeous new image!!
Thanks For Stopping By!





7 comments :

Unknown said...

she gorgeous, donna! great job!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG GOOOORGEOUSSSSS!!!! Stunning colouring and WOW this dp is super sweet I love it!!
Kristy xx

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Donna! Wooo hoooo

Jen Shults said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this!!! I'm not sure if I love the sentiment or the image more but holy cow... this is pure awesomeness in a card!!! GORGEOUS work lovely friend!!! HUGS!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

It was SO good to hera from you sweetie-I've been a bad blog friend-just SOOOO crazy busy but WOWZA this chick is FABULOUS! Beautiful preview!

Sara Henton said...

OK SHUT UP!!! I just love the way you colored her. I think you have me drooling over here & it's got nothing to do with her being a pin up. LOL

Beate said...

Hello GORGEOUS! LOVE the color scheme you picked for her. And of course your coloring.
Hugs and smiles