Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #45 - Girly Girl Card - Pink and Sparkly!



 For this weeks'
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
Our very sweet, talented and fearless leader
Kimmie
has asked us to make a
Girly Girl Card
using
Pink and Sparkly

It also happens to be day 3 of 
Kraftin' Kimmie's September Release 
so I get to introduce you to another new image as well.
This is the very gorgeous

Annette....


 

 I absolutely LOVE Annette, I think she is definitely one of my
favourites from this release. Don't you think she looks classy?!

 For this card I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch 155.
 And as you can see I went with soft pink's...But, I hear you ask
where is the sparkly?? Well the absolutely gorgeous MME DP
from the "Lost & Found" collection called Sister's and
 Perfect I have used, has sparkly on it...You just can't see it in the
photo because of the angle that I have the card on.
SORRY!! You will just have to take my word for it! ;0)

 The border punch is from Fiskas and the ribbon I picked
up at the local $2 shop...


 

I coloured Annette in with my Prisma's
I must tell you I have really enjoyed colouring in ALL
of the September Release images so far!

So, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that screams GIRLY and make it Pink and Sparkly... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Jayne
 that Kimmie has featured on her card...
Now, don't forget we have the
Kraftin' Kimmie September Release
Blog Hop
tomorrow...You won't want to miss that!!

Thanks For Looking!





14 comments :

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Donna and so beautifully coloured. Love this image!
Clairex

Nana Diana said...

I love this Donna!! So elegant and classy, just like the image!! Fabulous job as always.

Jacqueline said...

STUNNING of course dahling! I LOVE these new pin-up KKS! This one has to be my fav too! You come up with these amazing layouts and rock the heck out of them!! Perfection! LY!!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is fantastic. I love the colors on this... so vintage and so fabulous. Awesome awesome layout too. Gorgeous work!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

She is very sassy Donna and I love her in the pinks and browns!

FitterTwit said...

Wow! This is unbelievably AMAZING!!! Wonderful job on this! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW!!! This is just so glamerous and stunning I love it!!! AMAZING.
Kristy xx

Creative Tara said...

this is such a pretty card- I love everything about it!

Beate said...

BEAUTIFUL card. I love that we both picked her for the challenge and that you colored her in a sepia look and I did b/w scheme on her. LOL I have to say I like your sepia better.
Hugs and smiles

Michele Boyer said...

Absolutely stunning!! I LOVE her in pinks and browns!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Wonderful colors on this and the coloring of your image is awesome. Kudos!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is simply fabulous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Betty Wright said...

Donna, this is very glamorous! Beautiful colors, coloring, and detailing! Fabulous card!

Keva said...

THIS is so nice! I love the colors, the stamp..everything. Great great card! Congrats on the top 24 on Mojo Monday! :)