Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #41 - Scallop, Buttons and Bling!


 For this weeks'
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
Our very sweet and extremely talented
Krista
has come up with a recipe challenge...
Scallop, Buttons and some Bling!

It also happens to be day 3 of 
Kraftin' Kimmie's Halloween August Release 
so I get to introduce you to another new image as well.
This is the very gorgeous

Batty Princess...


 

 I absolutely LOVE the Batty Princess and she has always been
one of my most favourite of Annie's images. I was really pleased when
I found out Annie had made the decision to let Kimmie
have her as one of the new "Halloween" images!

For this card and to complete the challenge I decided to scallop
the bottom of my card, for the the bling I used these gorgeous pink
pearls and you can see the buttons.

The papers are from The Girls Paperie and they are called
"paper girl" and "on holiday".

 

I coloured "The Princess" in with my Prisma's...
It didn't really turn out how I would have liked but I 
think she looks kinda pretty anyway!

So, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that has a scallop some buttons and a bit of bling on it... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Witchy Poo
 that Krista has featured on her card...
 
Now, don't forget we have the
Kraftin' Kimmie August Release
Blog Hop
tomorrow...You won't want to miss that!!

Thanks For Looking!



5 comments :

Welcome! said...

Donna, this is sooo gorgeous!!! Your colouring is just amazing, and I love your card layout! Perfect for the challenge!

Unknown said...

she is so cool i love this image and what a fab card

Jessica Diedrich said...

MAD. SKILLZ. MAD, I tell you...Holy GORGEOUSNESS girlie! As I said to the other gals, Im still pinching myself to get to work along side you and think you are UBER fabulous!

Barb said...

Gorgeous!!!! I like the coloring very much!

Kerri said...

ok love it,them all of it amazing..thks for sharing