Friday, August 13, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie August Release Halloween Sneak Peek...Day Two!


 Ok, it's day two of
Kraftin' Kimmie's Halloween August Release.

 I would like to introduce you to the very ghostly
Hattie...

 

 For this card I wanted to go with a vintage feel because this
spooky image reminds me of an old haunted house.
So, I went with this really gorgeous paper from Fiskas called 
Old Fashion Flowers/Rose Garden.
And then I thought how cool would lace look as well?!


 

 I coloured Hattie in with my Prismas, of course, and
tried to keep her as pale as a ghost would look...LOL!

Now, I know that you are just itching to go and see what the 
Krafty Girls have to share with you and I must say
these girls have just blown ME away with all their
amazing talent!! So head on over to the
and have a look...

I will be back tomorrow with a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
and aren't I lucky...I get to use ANOTHER gorgeous new image!!
Thanks For Stopping By!



Post a Comment