Saturday, May 8, 2010

TSG Mother Of All Blog Hops!

 If you are looking for my
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
 for this week scroll down or click HERE





Hello...
And welcome to the
 There She Goes
 Mother Of All Blog Hops!

If you have just arrived from seeing
the gorgeous Cammy's creation you are still on
the right track...And nearing the finish
Not long to go now! 

BUT if you have just stopped by to see
 what I have been up to why don't you head on
to the TSG Blog and start this amazing and talent
filled awe-inspiring journey from the start.
If you do, you will get the introduction to the hop as well as all
the information you will need in order to enter to 
win some exciting prizes!


Now, I am not going to keep you here for long, 
so here is my card....


I decided to use the squirrels from the gorgeous TSG "Spring Fever" 
stamp set.I stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black ink 
and then embossed themwith clear embossing powder. 
I did this with the sentiment also. I coloured the
beautiful buterfly from the "Poppies" stamp set with
my Prisma's as an after thought...
I just thought the card needed something extra...

The DP is from the October Afternoon, Fly a Kite collection
and it'scalled " Picnic Table". The ribbon is from two
of my good friendsstore called Pink Pixie Craft's here in Australia.



I decorated the inside with a little more of the DP and another one
of the sentiments that comes with the "Spring Fever" stamp set
"True Love" along with the little love heart...

Now it's time to send you on to
see what the very talented
has to show you....

Thanks For Looking!


Stamp: TSG - Spring Fever and Poppies Stamp Sets
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzil Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Ribbon, 
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Embossing


Post a Comment