Monday, May 10, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps "Lil' Lolita" Release Day 3 - Lylah...


 If you are looking for my
There She Goes MOABH card click HERE




Hey everyone...
I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day
 and that in one way or another you got spoilt rotten!

Today I am sharing with you another of the gorgeous
Lil' Lolita's
from

This is the very lovely Lylah...




 Did I already say that I LOVE these new images...
Cause I do!! Isn't she just gorgeous and perfect for anyone
you are planning to give a gift to.

For this card I decided to use this superb DP from October Afternoon
from the Thrift Shop collection called "Still in Box" and I also used a strip
of the Hometown collection called "Main Street".




I coloured Lylah in with my Prisma's and the 
"Happy Birthday" is from
Kraftin' Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment Set.

Now don't forget that there are 5 gorgeous unmounted
stamps that you will be able to choose from and they
will retail for $10.65 each (AUD)

So... Do you want to win Lylah?
All you have to do is leave a comment at
 and the winner will be chosen by random.org and announced
on the day after our last preview day.... 
Keep coming back, because every preview day
you will have a chance to WIN another gorgeous stamp!
Thanks For Looking!!!


Stamps: TPS-Lylah, KKS Everyday Sentiment Set
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzil cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Basic Grey Flowers, Lace, Bazzil Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils




Post a Comment