Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #23 - A Little Punchy

Hey everyone...
First I wanted to say 
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter...



And don't eat too much chocolate!!!

Ok, second thing is I am not here...
I am down visiting with my beautiful sister and my dad
and having a little break from...well...everything!
So I won't be checking in on all of your beautiful blogs for
a couple of days!

Ok, third (wow this is turning into a list)...
Here is my
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

This week the very talented and beautiful
Michele has decided we all need to be

"A Little Punchy"

For this challenge I decided to use one of my most favourite
Kraftin' Kimmie images...


Angry Ballerina...


Ok...You all know by now that I am in LOVE with
orange at the moment and it'sall because of this gorgeous
DP from Bo Bunny from the Kitchen Pantry Collection
called "Kitchen Spice"... And this is my last of it!! *sob*.
I coloured in the Ballerina with my Prisma's 
(of course) and then stamped one
of Kimmie "Sassy" sentiment's on the side.
."Ever had one of those days?!"
YES...frequently!!
Anyway...I thought it was pretty perfect!

For the "punchy" bit of the challenge I used my
Martha Stewart Border Punch and
I also punched out some flowers to go on the side...


Just a closer look at my colouring...
I think I like her in red and orange...LOL!


Then punched out some more flowers to decorate the inside....

Now... 
There is no excuse not to play along with us this week...
EVERYONE has used punches on their cards!

So head on over to the


have a look at the details, checkout what the
AMAZING and AWESOME
Krafty Girls
have to share with you this week
and then go and create!!!


Ok...
That's it for me...
See you in a few days!


Stamps: KKS - Angry Ballerina and Sassy Sentiments
Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzil Cardstock, White Cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Boreder Punch, Fiskas Daisy Punch, Kaiser Pearls, Ribbon, Button
Tecnique: Prisma Pencils




Post a Comment