Thursday, April 1, 2010

Claudia and Company's Puddle Jumper 's April Release Blog Hop!

Hey everyone...
Welcome to
Claudia and Company's
Puddle Jumper's
April Release!

If you have just arrived here from the 
so AMAZING and TALENTED
you are definitely on the right track
But if you would like to start at the very beginning head on over to the
and start from there...


For today's release we have 3 gorgeous images designed by the
beautiful Lori Boyd to show you...

My first one is Lucas




For this card I coloured Lucas in with my
Prisma's and decided to use this grovey
(do people still say that?) DP from
October Afternoon called "Henry"
I have sort of kept all my cards pretty simple with this release...
I don't know why, LOL, just felt it was right when I was making the cards...

Next we have Reagan...


With this card I also used my Prisma's...
Ok, I am going to stop saying that now cause you
all know what I colouring with...and I chose this gorgeous
Bo Bunny DP from the "Kitchen Pantry" Collection.
I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch and just embellished with some Kaiser Pearls.

The next gorgeous image is Davey...


With this card I used this fantastic DP is called
(I think and don't quote me on this)
Piggy Tales f rom the "Little Boy Blue Collection".

I have decorated the insides of the cards but haven't
shown you today cause I know that you will be wanting to 
 visit the fabulous, very talented not forgetting
wonderful Jen who is next on the hop!

Just before you go....
2 things!!
One: You can by these absolutely gorgeous images from Claudia's store
from today!
and
Two: Don't for get to lave a comment on all the
Claudia and Company's Design Team Blogs
cause if you do YOU could win one of these 
ardorable images for your very own!!!



Stamps: Claudia and Company Puddle Jumpers: Lucas, Reagan and Davey
Paper: October Afternoon, Piggy Tales, Bo Bunny, Bazzil cardstock and white cardstock
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distressing Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Martha Stewart Border Punch, kaiser Pearls, Riboon, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils




Post a Comment