Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TSG Sweet Pea/Chem. 101 Blog Hop....



So I am back to show you more of the awesome

There She Goes

Spring Stamp Release.

If you have just arrived from the delightful and divine
Danielle you are on the right track...
(OMGoodness isn't she just awesome...LOVE her work).

But if you have just stumbled onto my blog and want to start
at the beginning head on over to the TSG Blog and start from
there...Cause you will not want to miss what these seriously
talented ladies have created to share with you today....

Ok.. Down to business.

The gorgeous little set I have to share with
you today is called

Sweet Pea


This set is designed by the very talented and amazing Chris Dark,
is a 3"x 4" set and has this gorgeous image of some Sweet Pea flowers
...hence the name!
As well as the image you get 6 beautiful sentiments that
look like they are hand written....



And I couldn't help myself...
I HAD to make three....




For those who know me know I make 6x6 cards,
but for these I decided to go a little smaller.
I coloured each of the images using my Prisma Pencils.
For each colour I usually use three colours for shading and I try to
blend as much as I possibly can.
And no, I do not use anything to blend with
It's just me...



With this card I used this gorgeous DP from Bo Bunny...
Cause I LOVE orange at the moment.
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black and then
embossed it with clear embossing powder so it would pop and stand out.



With this card I used my most favourite DP MME and the green stripe
is from Graphic 45 another favourite DP.
The Border Punch I have used on all the cards is a Martha Stewart
one...Which happens to be on of my favourites as well!



With my last card I used this groovy DP from Basic Grey. Again
I stamped and embossed the sentiment and just added some ribbon
to give it a little contrast...

Ok...
Now off you go to see the gorgeous
Heather
She has something REALLY special for you!!



And remember...
If you hop with us today you will have to chance to
win either the gorgeous Sweet Pea Set or Chem Set 101.
When you have finished with the hop head on over to
the TSG Blog and leave your name in the Mr Linky at
the bottom of the post...


Thanks For Looking!!




Stamps: TSG - Sweet Pea Set
Paper: MME, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Ribbon
Technique: Prisma Pencils





Post a Comment