Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TSG Spring Fever Blog Hop...


Hey Everyone and welcome to the

There She Goes

"Spring Fever Blog Hop"



If you have just arrived here from the
delightful Danielle's blog you are definitely on the
right track...But if you haven't and want to see the
absolutely amazing creations created by the
TSG Trendsetters head back over to the
TSG Blog
and star from the beginning....


This is just the first of 3 really exciting and
awesome stamp releases that I will be sharing
with you this week and this one is called

"Spring Fever"

This set is 6"x8" and contains 30...YES 30 gorgeous
stamps to choose and play with...
And OMGOODNESS
have I had fun!

For my card today I decided to use the
beautiful park bench....
Can you call a park bench beautiful?!
Anyway...


Add Image
I wanted to keep it pretty simple and let the stamp "speak" for
itself. I used this gorgeous new DP from Kaiser Craft from the
"Peachy Keen Collection". I stamped the bench (don't you just love
the hearts in the back?!) with Versafine Onyx Black and then I
embossed it with clear embossing powder.




I also did the same with this sentiment that comes with the set....




Not only does the set have a park bench...
It has a little one as well...
So I stamped that one to decorated the inside of the card...



Now I have a confession...

I sort of waited until today to do my TSG Challenge for this week.

The challenge is to:

This week we are challenging you to simplify your stamping by creating a one layer card. You are allowed to have images that are popped up with dimensionals on your card but no other layers/panels! Limit your embellishments to only one kind (but you can use multiple of that embellishment). So get out those stamps and enjoy some simplicity in your stamping this week.


I waited cause I wanted to use the gorgeous
Spring Fever Set....




Do you know how HARD it is for me NOT to do any layering?!!
But I think, because I had such gorgeous stamps to work with
this challenge was easy!!

All I did was stamp the tree and the bench with my
TH Distress Ink, Walnut Stain and then for
the leaves I used TH Distress Ink, Shabby Shutters...
I then used my Prisma's to the grass and shade the leaves a bit...





Ok...

Now I know you are just itching to go and see
what the wonderful and very talented
Heather has in store for you...

But before you go, just remember that if you hop with us today
you will have the chance to win this absolute GORGEOUS stamp set
just by heading on over to the TSG Blog, leaving your name in the
Mr Linky at the bottom of the post!!





Stamps: TSG Spring Fever Stamp Set
Paper: Kaiser Craft, Bazzil
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Inks, Walnut Stain and Shabby Shutters
Accessories: Ribbon, Buttons
Technique: Prisma Penicils, Embossing, Distressing




Post a Comment