Thursday, March 25, 2010

TSG Poppies Blog Hop....


Hey Everyone and welcome to day 3 of the

There She Goes
Spring Stamp Sneak Peeks


If you have just come from seeing Danielle's
beautiful creation you are definitely on the right
track...But if you just dropped in to see little old me
why not head on over to the TSG Blog and start
the blog hop from the beginning as I am sure you are
not going to want to miss any of the Trendsetters
amazing creations....

Today I get to share a sneak peek of the amazing and beautiful
"Poppies"
Stamp Set that is illustrated by the very talented and
wonderful Chris Dark. This set contains 7 gorgeous images
and 6 sentiments that are just perfect!!


Wanna have a look at just some of them?



With this card I stamped several of the poppy images onto
white card and coloured them in with my Prisma Pencils.
Then I stamped two butterflies embossed them,
cut and coloured them. Then I stamped one of the sentiments "Remember"
and embossed that too. The DP that I used for this card is
called Chicken Noodle and is by Jillibean Soup. I LOVE that my DP is
called Chicken Noodle...LOL!!!



Just a little bit closer look at my colouring.
DON'T look too close....
I went outside the lines on a couple of flowers
I used green Kaiser Craft Gems to go in the middle
of the butterflies.


And then I stamped one of the poppy images for the inside of the card.


Ok..
I know you want to be heading off to see what the
very gorgeous, talented and wonderful
Heather
has to share with you but I just have
a few reminders for you before you go...


Would you like a chance to win the Poppies stamp set?
Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and
leave a comment on their Poppies Blog Hop Challenge post.
After you have finished checking out the
eye candy and have left some love,
return to the TSG Blog and add your name
to the Mr. Linky at the bottom
of the Poppies Blog Hop Challenge post.
A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to
receive their very own Poppies stamp set!
The winner will be announced Saturday (Mar. 27) during the Release Party Chat.


Ok that's it for me...
Have Fun!!!
...And Thanks For Looking!



Stamps: TSG-Poppies Stamp Set
Paper: Jillibean Soup-Chicken Noodle, Bazzil
Ink: Versfine Onyx Black
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Kaiser Craft Gems
Technique: Prisma Pencils


Post a Comment