Friday, March 26, 2010

My Most Girlie Card EVER!



I have 2 boys....
I don't DO girlie...
I do do pretty and pink and lace and have
girl stuff on my card...But I have never made
a card like this one... And it wasn't even my
intention to go down this VERY girlie road!


What?! You don't believe me??
Well see for yourself...




I could not get any more girlie if I tried!
Now, don't get me wrong...I LOVE this cute little
Puddle Jumper Emma designed by the gorgeous
Lori Boyd...And I LOVE the DP which is from MME
and happens to be one of my favourites... And I LOVE
my new Martha Stewart Border Punch...
BUT .... it's so....well....Girlie!!!



Even colouring in Emma with my Prisma Pencil's I went for girlie...



And I even made the inside girlie....

Oh well...
I will just have to face it
I can make girlie cards!!


Thanks For Looking!

Oh and just so you know...
YOU can be girlie too... Just visit Claudia at
Die Cuts R Us
and grab Emma or maybe Daisy Puddle Jumper
and well if you get them you will have to get Noah too!!





Stamp: Claudia & Company - Emma, puddle Jumper
Papers: MME, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Ribbon, Button, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Technique: Prisma Pencils


Post a Comment