Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Blog Hop...


Yah it's finally time for the

Kraftin Kimmie March Release Blog Hop!

If you have just come from seeing Crissy's beautiful
creation you are on the right track!

Today Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing their new March images! There are 4 new incredible Fairy images from Crissy Armstrong, 4 new sexy Dancing Girls from Annie Rodrigue, and 2 adorable new Cindy and Mindy images from Jean Grant!

We are also releasing one of Annie’s fabulous paintings as a stamp....it’s Angry Ballerina! You’ll get to check out all the new stamps throughout our fabulous blog hop!!


If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the

Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available! OH and did we mention? Each and every order placed on Sunday, March 14th and Monday March 15th is eligible to be entered into a draw to win a 5x7 print of Annie’s original painting of Angry Ballerina!!


And speaking of this is my

Angry Ballerina....




I LOVE this image!!
And I am dedicating this card to my BFF Wendy!
SERIOUSLY!
(she knows why!)

For this card I have used some gorgeous MME DP from
the Ohh La La Collection. I LOVE this paper!
And cause I haven't in a little while I decided to distress
the crap out of it...LOL!

The "seriously" is actually my sentiment...
I couldn't help myself, when I first saw the
Angry Ballerina it was the first thought that came
into my head!!





I coloured her in with my Prisma's
Might I just say, I am already having to replace
some of the colours I received at Christmas..LOL!!
Ummmm I am thinking I might be making too many cards?!
.....Nar!!!




This is the inside...
I used the gorgeous sentiment
"Just one of those days" that comes
with the Angry Ballerina when you buy her!

Ok...
I am not going to keep you...
Head on over to
Michele's Blog
and see the gorgeous creation she has in store for you!

TFL!!!


Stamps: KKS Angry Ballerina and Sentiment
Paper: MME-Ooh La La, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing




Post a Comment