Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge # 21 - Bead It!


Hey everyone!
It's time for another

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

This week the terrific and very talented Tara wants us to

"Bead It"

That's right, we have to use beads on our creations...

Ok,
You know that I love these ladies to death, not only are
they ALL super talented they also come up with
amazing challenges that challenge ME!
Cause you guessed it....
I have never used beads on my cards before!
In fact, now that I think about it, I hardly use flowers
let alone beads, gosh, I don't even own any beads!!!
... So I was little bit miffed about how I would go
about this...

I thought the best way was to go
to the local Browse n Save and see what they had...
I found lots of beads there but I actually decided to
buy a little girls bracelet and use that!
It sort of went with the flow of the card and didn't
take anything away from

Monique...




Ok, I have to say... This card looks SO much better IRL!
I am afraid the photo does not do it justice....
But I was in a hurry to take the photo cause a certain
someone wanted it to put on a certain challenge blog
for today's challenge.

So, I used 2 of Basic Grey's "Bittersweet" DP
for this card and cause the bracelet is purple and white
that's the colours that I chose for Monique, with
a little bit of pink thrown in there as well!





Just a close up of my colouring...

The sentiment "When in Doubt Dance" comes with Monique
when you buy her.

Ok, So we would love for you to join in on this weeks
challenge and show us your brilliant creations.
And if you need a bit of inspiration go checkout what
the Krafty Girls have made on the

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog

Now remember!!

We are having the
Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Blog Hop
tomorrow... YOU will not want to miss that!!!

See You Tomorrow!





Stamps: KKS - Monique, "When In Doubt Dance" sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet Collection, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Beads
Technique: Prisma Pencils






Post a Comment