Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little More Fairy Dust...

Happy Monday everyone!!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend...

Just a really quick post for today...
I made another card using
Heart Fairy Daisy digi from

Wild Flower Kid Stamps




I also really wanted to join on
Mercy's Sketch Challenge
this week and thought that this might be a good
opportunity to share...

This is Mercy's Sketch 59




And this is my card...




You know how I said I was really trying to use all
my old scraps of DP
before I use all my new DP....
Well I suck at it!! Just saying!

I had already coloured in Daisy blue and really,
truly I didn't have any scrappy DP the right colour...
I HAD to use my new DP....
Yeah, ok, I find that hard to believe too...

Anyway...
I chose this gorgeous
October Afternoon DP
(with the right colour blue in it).



I coloured Daisy in with my Prisma's and used one of the really
gorgeous Heartbreaker Sentiments "Hugs & Kisses"




I also used
"Forever In My Heart"
for the inside of the card....



And I finished it off with some hearts brads...

You can find Daisy and all of
Jen's other gorgeous digi's at the

Wild Flower Patch Store


Ok, See You tomorrow!!


Stamps: Wild Flower Kids - Heart Fairy Daisy, Heartbreaker Sentiments
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzil
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencil, Distressing.



Post a Comment