Monday, February 1, 2010

A Little bit of Love....






Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that this is a
happy and non stressful week for you all.

Today, I am going to show you one of the
amazing and gorgeous images from


The
Wild Flower Kids
Digi Stamp Range




This is "Valentine Lily"



Isn't she cute!!!
I of course coloured Lily in with my Prisma's and chose this awesome
My Minds Eyes DP that I bought the other week.
I wanted to keep the layout pretty simple and just let Lily shine.



Just a closer shot of Lily...



Jen also has in her store these amazing
Valentine Sentiments...
I thought that this one was perfect for the inside of my card.




If you think that Lily is cute...
You are going to be amazed at what else she has to offer you!!

In fact...
The Wild Flower Kids Design Team
have been very busy creating some phenomenal and wonderful projects
and you will be able to see them all this
Wednesday, 3rd of February
...Cause we are having our very first
WFK Blog Hop!

So don't miss it and help us to celebrate Jen's
NEW Valentine's Release!!!


Thanks For looking!






Stamps: Wild Flower Kids Digi - Lily Valentine
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bazzil
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing



11 comments :

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is a lovely card.Your colouring is amazing.x

Juls said...

so sweet and I love the sentiment! Hugs Juls

Sandie said...

Cute sie Don.
luv her xxx

Cheryl said...

Well, she sure does shine Donna! Fabulous job girl! LOVE the colors, and those MME papers!

Jen Shults said...

Ah Donna! This looks amazing! I really really love how you colored her and that DP is amazing! You always do such amazingly gorgeous work!!! Hugs!!

Alison said...

So sweet Donna! She looks so cute! What a pretty card- again!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhh how I MISSED your blog!! Girl, this card is adorably amazing and I LOVE the new Valentine girl. TOO cute and your coloring is wonderful! Hope you had a great week-it's graet to be back!

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet card! Love those colors!!

Beth said...

So pretty! Beautiful job - as always! :)

Jodi said...

This is just too cute! I love how sweet she is and of course your coloring brings her to life!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Alyssa S said...

Such a sweetie! I love the bold colors too - when i see her in my head she's in soft pinks, so it's nice that you opened my eyes to some other colors. Can't wait to see what WFK has in store for us!