Sunday, February 28, 2010

Claudia and Company's ...The Puddle Jumpers, Day 3



I am SO late with this post it is not funny....

So I apologize for my tardiness and I hope that you,
Claudia, Lori and the DT forgive me!!
So I will make this quick so I can get it posted...

If you have just come from Jen's blog you are doing all the right things!!
And if you are just here for a quick visit head on over to the

Claudia and Company Blog

and start from the beginning!

So you all know by now how wonderful and amazing these
gorgeous Puddle Jumpers are and that you will be
able to purchase them from Claudia's store...

Die Cuts R Us

... Of course you do!! I was just checking!!


So first I would like to introduce you to
Emma...




Emma is my favourite Puddle Jumper
and so is her little rabbit friend!!

I used MME DP for this card...
It's from the "Quite Contrary" range only I have
forgotten what it's called...



I coloured Emma in with my Prisma's and used Copics for her skin!!



And then I decorated the inside with the little rabbit....



I told you I was going to make this very quick!!

Next on the hop is the amazing and talented
Tori

And remember if you leave a comment on all the blogs today...
YOU could win Emma for your very own!!
Winner's will be announced on Monday the 1st of March
on the Claudia and Company Blog...




Thanks For Looking!!




Stamps: Claudia and Company's Puddle Jumpers - Emma
Paper: MME, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing




Post a Comment