Saturday, February 27, 2010

Claudia and Company's ...The Puddle Jumpers, Day 2!

First, if you are looking for my
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Post
just scroll down a bit or click HERE

Second, I have posted this a little early so the actual blog hop for

Claudia and Company

doesn't start till 12am EST.
The reason I have done this is that I won't be home
and blogger hates me and won't let me schedule it!

Anywhoo...

On to the fun stuff!







Did you enjoy the blog hop yesterday???
Wasn't all of the Claudia & Co DT's creation 's
AMAZING...

Well, we have more
Puddle Jumpers
for you to see...

If you have just come from Jen's Blog
you are definitely on the right track...

But if you have just dropped by, head
on over to the

Claudia & Company Blog

and start from there....


And now I would like to introduce you to

Noah....




Isn't he just gorgeous?!!!
...Well, gorgeous for a boy anyway!!

For this card I again chose some DP from
Scribble Scrabble, Nana's Trunk Collection.




I again coloured Noah in using my Prisma's.
PC1024, PC1025 and PC 906 for his jeans.
PC1084, PC941 and PC946 for his cute little friend,
and PC1051, PC1067 and PC935 for his hair.
Then I paper pieced his shirt to match the DP.




Then I stamped his little dog in the inside and used
a "For You" sentiment from
Kraftin Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments.



Now, your next stop
on the hop is
Tori...

And just so you know...
If you keep going till the end,
and let's face it who wouldn't want to see these
gorgeous stamps designed by Lori Boyd,
WE have a little surprise for you at the end!!!



And be sure to check out the other AMAZING creations
from the rest of the design team because Claudia and Lori are giving
away Noah to one lucky commenter who comments on each blog.
And the winner's will be announced on Monday the 1st March on the

Claudia and Company Blog!


Thanks for Looking!

and see you tomorrow for more
Puddle Jumpers!!!




Stamps: Claudia & Co - Noah
DP: Scribble Scrabble - Nana's Trunk Collection
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Fiskas Border Punch, Ribbon, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing





Post a Comment