Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TTIC # 60 - Red!



It's Tuesday...Again! Wow where did that week go?
and Tuesday means another

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge.

This week our Ever Beautiful and Enchanting Erica has chosen

"Red"

for our theme...

Erica writes:

I love red. It is one of those colours that evokes so much emotion.
Whether it be love or hate, red is passionate.
When watching New Moon I just love the visual of all
the people in red capes at the Saint Marcus Day Festival.
Red was all around during Christmas time,
and now with Valentines day, there is so much inspiration.

Creative Portion: Create a project either using the colour red or expressing what red means to you.

Comment Portion: Tell your best "red" story. Is it that great red dress that caught every one's attention,have you "seen" red before, anyone like Red velvet cake? Anything goes!


So, because I also wanted to give
Dani's TTCS #18
a try I thought I might combine the two challenges together....

This is Dani's Sketch


And this is my card...



With this card I decided to use some DP
from My Minds Eye called 'Love Me Do'
(very appropriate for valentines day I think)
cause you know, it was sitting there looking all pretty...
After I chose my colours I went with the little sprout from
TGF's Rock the Farm stamp set that my wonderful
friend Jen sent me ages ago and coloured her in with my Prisma's.



I then cut her out and placed her on some card stock
that I distressed just to give her a little 3D sort of effect.



I used my Hero Arts 'Smile, Laugh, Giggle' for the sentiment
and for the extra circles from the sketch I used buttons.
And, I thought just for fun and cause I just bought it I would use my
new MS Border Punch... I bought 3 new ones!!


Now, you have to go and check out the other
AMAZING and TALENTED
Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge
Design Team:

Alison ~ Dani ~ Erica ~ Jen ~ Jodi

Julie ~ Margie ~ Rebecca ~ Tonya

So, if you want to play along with this weeks
challenge head on over to the

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration
Challenge Blog


and checkout all the details
and then come and play!!


Lots Of Twilight Love



Stamps: TGF - Rock the Farm, Hero Arts Sentiment
Paper: My Minds Eye - Love Me Do, Bazzil
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: MS Border Punch, Buttons, Heart Brads, Ribbon
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils





Post a Comment