Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge#13 - A Colour Challenge With A Little Heart

It time for another

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Challenge

This week our wonderful and all round amazing,
talented and fearless leader Kimmie has chosen...

Pink, Red and Chocolate... With Hearts

So, when Kimmie first came up with this challenge I thought...
Ummmm Red and Pink together, that should be interesting...
And it actually turns out that I like using these two colours together!


For my card this week I decided to use Josephine...
Cause she was sitting on my desk begging to be used...
And this is what I came up with...





I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #121 and coloured
Josephine in with my Prisma's....Of course!
And I as I was hunting for some Red, Pink and Chocolate DP
and some hearts somewhere on it...I found this one from
Bo Bunny
(which seems really popular with the Krafty Girls DT this week...LOL)
called "Love Bandit Tweetheart".




I actually coloured in Josephine's whiff's of potion
and her little beads on her skirt in with TH Stickles....
You can just see a bit of sparkle in this shot.
I distressed around the edges using
TH Fired Brick Distress Ink...
(yes, I do own other ones besides Walnut Stain).
And used my MS Border punch which we can now get in Australia
at a reasonable price...sort of.....





I used the sentiment "Love Potion #9" which comes with
Josephine when you buy her
as well as a little beaker full of love potion
and another sentiment "I Love You"


Now if you would like to play along this week,
head on over to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog

and checkout out the details AND what the Krafty Girls
have created for this weeks challenge...
Cause...WOW!! They are just AMAZING!!

And don't for get if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image for
the challenge and then you will be in the running to win
a fantastic and awesome image for yourself!!

Thanks For Looking!



Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - Josephine
Paper: Bo Bunny - Love Bandit Tweetheart
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Fired Brick and Walnut Stain
Accessories: Robbon, MS Border Punch, TH Stickles
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing




Post a Comment