Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Polka Dots, A Bow and Pink...Oh My!



I was just doing the whole blog hop thing and checking out
the challenges for this week and saw that

The Pink Elephant

is challenging us to use

Polka Dots a Bow and Pink!

How cool is that!
They are also being sponsored by

Sassy Studio Designs

this week and it just so happens I bought my
very first Sassy digi's just the other day
So I just had to play along....

I also thought while I am at it I would use

Mercy's Sketch #58





Cause I LOVE Mercy's sketches...

So this is my card...




I coloured in my brand new Sassy Studio image
called "Teddy Bear" with my Prisma's. And I
used this gorgeous October Afternoon
DP called Ducks In A Row: This Little Piggy,
which I have been dying to use for something
just like TPE challenge!



Just a little close up of my colouring...
I have never actually coloured anything like the
Sassy images before so this was a bit of a challenge
for me in itself! But I think she turned out ok...



The "Hey There" sentiment is from
Kraftin' Kimmie Everyday Sentiments.
And the border punch is from Martha Stewart...
One of my favourites!

This card was a lot of fun to make and I think I will have to go back to
Sassy Studio to checkout some more of there amazing images...

And if you want to play with
The Pink Elephant
there is still plenty of time and the ladies
there are just AMAZING!!


Thanks For Looking!





Stamps: Sassy Studio - Teddy Bear, Kraftin' Kimmie Everyday Sentiments
Paper: October Afternoon - Ducks In a Row: This Little Piggy, Bazzil
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing





Post a Comment