Friday, December 4, 2009

Wishes and Friends....

Hey everyone..It's here again, Friday!!
And it just happens to be one of the things I look forward to in my week...



This week I have again used

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge # 50

for inspiration...

I tell you, I am really starting to love doing them!!





And this is my card...




I have always liked the Unity KOM Dandelion stamp but have
never found the right "way" that I wanted to use it...
This time it just worked! I stamped the flower and sentiment in
Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.



Just a little close up of my embossing..


Now before I disappear just a few things you might like to know...
If you have arrived here from Angela's Unity Blog and are doing the Hop,
remember to look for the Blinkie...Leave a comment when you find it
and you could win 25 of the awesome Unity Stamps.

If on the off chance you have just dropped in for a visit..
Please go and check out the amazingly talented ladies that are
participating in this weeks
Friends With Flair...

TFL


Stamps: Unity, October KOM
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, MS Boarder Punch
Technique: Embossing, Distressing



Post a Comment