Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fairy Dust and Mojo Magic...

It never ceases to surprise me how even though I am half a world away
I have made so many wonderful, amazing, talented
and generous friends through blogging...
I mean I have formed some of the best relationships with people
I have never actually spoken too or have seen in person...
And I keep meeting all these amazing people who are so open and friendly and
...... Well just plain awesome!

I have to thank the ladies at Twilight Tuesday though...
Without them I would never have seen and done most of the
things that have brought me here today.
They are all so talented and create such amazing things and are ALL beautiful!
Thank you my wonderful friends...
I know my life would be less without you in it!

One of those very special friends totally floored me the other day...
She GAVE me TGF Season Fairies... OME!! Can you believe that!!...
She just said to me she ordered two lots by mistake and then sent the other set to me...
I SO LOVE HER!!!

So this card is for you Jen...


I used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 115 this week for a bit of inspiration...



And this is my card...




I used the Autumn Fairy...Cause she's my favourite.
And Blue cause it's my favourite colour...
I coloured her in with my Prisma Pencils, I was pretty
happy with how her hair turned out.



The butterfly I added at the last minute..
I still don't know if it goes with everything, but I stamped it on.. too late now!

So again, thank you Jen...
You are amazing!!

TFL



Stamps: TGF-Autumn Fairy, Hero Arts Sentiment
Paper: Ruby Rock-Vintage Beauty
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Kasier Craft Pearls
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing





Post a Comment