Friday, December 11, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday....

A really, really quick post for today...
I am just about to head out the door!

Since I have yet to receive my November and December KOM
(through no fault of Unity...
My CC details were snaffled and we had to get new ones
...)
I thought I might improvise and use the beautiful bird from the July KOM and see if I could do a sort of non-traditional Christmas card...

I of course turned to Mercy's Sketch for this week for inspiration
... Cause I soooooo totally love them!



And this is what I came up with...



I used my Kaiser Craft Christmas DP again.
... Cause I totally love the rich colours.




I coloured him...or her...in with my Prisma Pencils
...Cause I so totally love them too!





Just a bit of a close up...

Now there are several things I need to tell you...

Checkout all the other lovely ladies that are participating in this weeks list..
You can find the list on
Angela's Unity Blog!
And if you find the Blinkie while you are checking out all the very talented and awesome ladies and then leave a comment on that blog you can win some awesome Unity stamps for yourself!!

Ok, really gotta GO!!

Have an awesome weekend!


Stamps: Unity July Kom
Paper: Kaiser Craft, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine - Black, TH Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Scrapbook Factory Deluxe,
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils






Post a Comment