Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Club Anya Holiday Blog Hop....

Hey everyone!

So those amazing and wonderful ladies at
The Greeting Farm
and
Club Anya

are at it again and holding a
"Holiday Blog Hop".
I had soooo much fun last time when I did the
Anniversary Hop that
I just had to take part in this one as well!!!

I won't keep you all because this predigest list is long and
I don't want you to miss out on seeing all the amazing and talented ladies
who are participating so I will just quickly explain why
I made my card and the reasoning behind it...

Well, you all know I live in Australia...Yeah?
And I know most of you see the Christmas Holiday's as this...




Well, Christmas for me is like this...



So, I thought I would make an
Australian themed Christmas card using
the Anya from the "Rain, Snow, Shine" Stamp Set...



I wanted to go with a light and bright Christmas card and decided to use
Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses DP. Then I searched high and low for an appropriate "Australian" Christmas saying and came up with "True Blue" which means patriotic and totally Australian....



I coloured her in with my Prisma Pencils
(and yes, I have actually ordered some Copics...But I still prefere my Prisma's).
I deciced to keep with the Red and Green Christmas theme...



Just a little close up of the whole thing...


Now the important part...
First, the complete list of all the
wonderfully talented and
awesome ladies who are participating in the hop can be found on the
Club Anya Blog...
And
All today...Well, tonight for most of you guys, you can catch up with everyone
on PCP Club Anya page.
This will be starting around 7pm CST and go throught till about 9pm....


Thanks For looking.


Stamps: TGF- Rain Snow Shine Set, HA Gifts Stamp
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon
Technique: Prisam Pencils, Distressing



Post a Comment