Friday, November 20, 2009

Your Not Seeing Double....2 New Moon Blog Hops!

Well it's here ... New Moon has officially premiered and
OME...It was good!!!!
It still amazes me.... Last year when Susy and I went to see Twilight there was about 10 other people in the theatre...This year the whole 7 theatres were booked out!!
We had a really good time...And the movie...well the movie was AWESOME!!Ok, yes, I am a bit biased but come on... It really was so worth the wait!!
And tomorrow I get to see it again!!

But now down to business today is


Twilight Tuesdays New Moon Blog Hop...






And The Artful INKable New Blog Hop....



Yes ladies...That's right I am doing two hops at the same time...
Getting daring in my old age aren't I....No, scrub that...I am just daring...

I thought I would do the Artful INKables hop first....


Welcome to our Customer and Design TeamTwilight Artful INKables blog hop! Make sure you start at the Artful INKables Blog, so you don't miss a single thing!

To celebrate the release of NEW MOON today, we're highlighting the Artful INKables Twilight inspired sets: Into the Moonlight and Fictionally Inspired. Artful INKables also has a set of Vampire Romance Themed Charms available! Artful INKables is also sponsoring Twilight Tuesday’s Hop that include Twilight Prizes, so be sure to check them out today as well!

If you have just come from

Juanita's Blog

You are on the right track......


Since seeing the movie I have sort of a confession to make...
Now, I want to make it clear that I am a totally devoted Team Edward kinda girl...But, I am finding myself leaning towards the wolves more and more... So I dedicate this card to Jacob...Cause he looks really hot without his shirt on....And yes...
I am that shallow when it comes to hot guys!!




I coloured the wolf in using my Prisma Pencils and had a lot of fun doing it too!
I picked the green because of the forest and my Scenic Route DP fitted my vision perfectly...



The next stop on the Hop is

Joy












































Ok, now on to

Twilight Tuesday's New Moon Blog Hop....

If you have just come from

Our very special guest

Julee Tilman's Blog

You are on the right track....

After I decided to dedicate my card to Jacob I felt excedenly guilty and dedicated this one to

Edward...





I decided to make an "Easel Card" for my TTIC project and thanks to my wonderful
friend Jen I used my Greeting Farm "Ed" digi....



I again coloured him in with my Prisma Pencils and used my Jenni Bowlin DP ...

Now I am not going to keep you long...
There are so many more wonderful creations that you can feast your eyes on....
not to mention Heather who is next on the list...


If you get lost... Just head back to
Twilight Tuesday
and you can find you way again....



Lots Of Twilight Love




Post a Comment