Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Kraftin Kimmie Challenge With Help From A Pink Elephant...

I just can't help myself...
I will find any excuse to use my
Kraftin Kimmie Stamp "Charlotte"...
I LOVE her... And what better way than to par-take in
Kimmie's Challenge #6 "Lot's of Circles"

..... And I thought to myself... OME!!
Didn't
The Pink Elephant
have the perfect sketch I could use...
Well ...Yes they do....





I don't have a Scallop Circle big enough for what I wanted...
So, I am just saying...I did this by hand...




I coloured Charlotte in with my Prisma Pencils then sort of cut her out...LOL!
I had this really pretty bright October Afternoon DP and thought that would go really well with the dots on Charlotte's dress. I also used my MS Border Punch that my good friend Jen sent me.




I can honesty say...If I don't see another circle for ...A LONG while.... I will be happy!!

Thanks For Looking...


Ok, I'm off to watch a movie!!!



Post a Comment