Friday, November 27, 2009

Some Flair with a Mercy Sketch...

This has been one very weird week...
And after all the excitement and anticipation of
"New Moon"
coming out...And then TTIC's amazing blog hop last Friday..
Which btw was amazing... I think my mojo has gone on holiday....
So, I am very glad it's Friday and that I can ease myself back into the grove with
Unity's


I missed out on participating on the Unity hop last week due
to the fact that I did two hops for
TTIC and Artful INKables at the same time...
are you impressed cause I am, I have never done that before!!



Anyway, I thought that I might use

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge # 49

for a little inspration to get me started for this one...





I have actually never done a
Mercy's Sketch Challenge before either
...I have always admired them but just never got around to doing one...
And this is what I came up with...




I used the flower stamp from my October KOM..
and after choosing the DP
(which is October Afternoon)
I coloured the flowers in Green and Red with
my Prisma Pencils to match....
I also distressed the card...
Again, something that I always do, and then added a ribbon
to give it that something bit extra...




Just a bit of a close up...



Stamps: Unity's October KOM & September KOM
Paper: October Afternoon
Ink: Versafine Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskars Border Punch, Button, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing



Now, please go and checkout the other
amazingly talented ladies who are
participating in this week's
Unity's Friends With Flair hop...
You can get the list from Angela's Blog...





Oh Yeah!! I forgot...
I have the Blinkie this week....


Unity Flair!




Thanks For Looking!
And Have A Great Weekend




Post a Comment