Monday, November 30, 2009

Morgan's Star!



Over at Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge
our beautiful Dani who makes up all
the wonderful TTIC sketches has decided to do a

"Sketch In Review"

...In other words...
Pick one of her awesome sketches and make a card

...Make a card!!
Well I don't need to be asked twice....

And what a perfect opportunity to make another card with one of
Beth's StampInsanity Holiday Stamp Sets


"Morgan's Star"




I picked Dani's TTSC 9...



And this is what I came up with....



Not exactly the same as the sketch but you get the general idea....
I had some Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Christmas DP that had been
sitting in my paper rack for awhile now so I thought
I would pull that out and see what I could come up with...


I coloured in Morgan and the Tree with my Prisma Pencils.


And I thought I would be a bit adventurous and use
some Silver Kindy Glitz to put on the ornaments...
You can just see them....

Now you can find these amazing

StampInsanity Stamps

and a whole lot more only at

The Stamp Happens Shop



Thanks For Looking!



Stamps: StampInsanity - Morgan's Star
Paper: Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding, Bazzil
Ink: Black Versafine, TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Button
Techniquic: Prisama Pencils, Distressing




Post a Comment