Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 111.

Ok, I have a heap of birthdays coming up (yes Susy....this one is yours, you can't have it till you come up though!!) and thought I might use...

Mojo Monday's Sketch #111...




I decided to take a bit of a liberty with the sketch
and change it a bit to suit the image that I wanted to use
which just happens to be my other new fabulous
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp
Francesca...




Don't ask me why I keep choosing Red at the moment ....I have no idea..LOL!!
But there you go!



Stamps: Kraftn' Kimmie-Francesca, Hero Arts
Paper: Graphic 45, Bazzill
Ink: Versafine -Black, TH Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, MS Star Border Punch, Heart Brads
Technique: Distress, Prisama Pencils


Ok...One birthday card down about 5 to go.
Back to the grind stone!!

Thanks For Looking



Post a Comment