Friday, November 6, 2009

Friends on Friday, A Whimsical Wednesday and A Wedding Card...


Hey everyone...So as you can see it's Friday which means the end of the working week. Time to spend time with your family, take the kids to sport or maybe find a nice quite place to sit and relax and read a good book....Ok, yes that last part is wishful thinking...but you never know!!!

So Friday also means that it's one of my most favourite parts of the week
Unity's

Friends with Flair

This week a good friend asked me to make a card for her nieces wedding and seeing that this one of those ladies that actually likes looking after my kids (not that they are trouble...BJ, Autism, you get the picture)....I was happy to help!!

I thought this would be an excellent opportunity to use my Unity's October KOM wedding chapel stamp again and as I was hunting for some inspiration I came across
Jessica's

"The Diedrich Dare"

and decided to give that a go as well!!



Jess's daughter has come up with this sketch... DDSC09


So combining Unity and the "dare" with the whole wedding card thing
this is what I have come up with this week...



Ok...I am not entirely happy with this card...But... What are you going to do?...
Kaye seemed to like it and I suppose that's what counts...LOL!!



Stamps: Unity's October KOM
Paper: Kaiser Craft
Ink: Versafine-Black,TH Walnut Distress Ink




Now please go and visit Angela's Unity Blog cause they have some
really exciting news to do with a little thing called
"ippity"...
You have to see what that is all about...
I am really excited!!
Also while you are there go and visit all the other ladies who
are participating in the
Unity Blog Hop,
cause each and every single one of them
is sooooo talented and deserve a little love!!


Have a fantastic weekend
...And I hope you find that quite spot and get to relax!


Post a Comment