Monday, November 9, 2009

A little Bit Naughty Or are You Nice?

Today I have a really great treat for you all...

Beth owner (and my good friend) of StampInsanity is realising 3 new Christmas Stamp Sets.... Naughty & Nice, Morgan's Star and Henry's Snowman....


You can find all three of these fantastic stamps sets from today exclusively at
Stamp Happens.


These amazing Sets offer a little something to everyone.....


Some thing a little bit naughty for you...maybe?

Or you might prefer wishing on a Christmas star!!

What ever your preference Beth has some amazing stamps for you!!
And the Stamp Sistahs and I are the really lucky ones that get to play with them first!!

This is what I made for this fantastic release....


This is image is from the Naughty & Nice Stamp set.... I went with traditional Christmas colours for this card and dug out some old
Kaiser Craft DP
that I have had for a few years now...
And of course I coloured in Morgan with my Prisma Pencils (Tonya, I am going to need some more of them!)...


And what one of my cards at the moment is without ribbon, a bow and the button.... I really must do something different on my next card!

Stamps: StampInsanity-Naughty & Nice Stamp Set
Paper: Kasier Craft
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Stain Distress ink
Accessories: MS Star Border Punch, Ribbon, Button
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils

Now, I know the Stamp Sistahs have created some spectacular creations using Beth's
Holiday Release....Please go and check them out and give them some love!

Tonya ~ Julie ~ Jen ~ Beth

Alyssa~ Gayle ~ Leigh Ann ~ Sarabeth ~ Steph



Thanks For Looking!


Post a Comment