Friday, October 23, 2009

Life Is Sweet... Sunny days, A New Monitor and Friends With Flair!


Ok... So I am sitting here in front of my brand spanking new monitor (thank you.... Oh darling husband of mine...Yes, you will be getting a back rub tonight!)
and ready for another brilliant

Friends With Flair Friday....

I actually felt kind of a bit silly making this card...You know, living in Australia and coming into Summer and making a "Fall" card...But hey! What are you going to do? Most of the people I craft with....Ok, almost ALL the people I craft with live in America and how can I help myself when every month I get these fantastic Unity KOM stamps to play with...
I reckon the saying " Going with the flow" works well in this situation!

Anyway enough babbling!!! Here's my card.....




I used Mojo Monday's sketch 109 for this card... I was struggling a bit with what I was going to do/use and thought I would just do a bit of blog hopping for some inspiration and then remembered the sketch from this week....Gotta love
Mojo Monday...More than once have they come to my rescue when I have been stuck for inspiration!



I have always loved this pumpkin stamp from the September KOM and couldn't resist using it for this particular card....

Stamps: Unity September KOM
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Walnut Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, MS Border Punch, Brads
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils



Ok.... So there you go...My mini crises has been averted and now I can speak to all my friends again and actually see what I am doing!!!
Now you need to either keep going on the
Friends With Flair Blog Hop
or you need to go and visit Angela's Blog and start from the very beginning because you REALLY don't want to miss out on all the fantastic creations that ALL the lovely ladies who have participated in this week's hop have done.... I'm going to right now!

Have a fantastic and awesome weekend!!



Post a Comment