Friday, October 23, 2009

Just Letting You Know...



Hey everyone!! I feel like crying...I would never thought a little piece of machinery could be sooooo important to me, but there you go....it is.... and I am missing it...What am I talking about?? Well people the backlight on my laptop has died...:(
So that means that although all my stuff that is on my laptop is still there...I just can't see anything!!! And also means I need a whole new screen. My wonderful and beautiful friend Lisa has kindly lent me her laptop for today so I can tell you all what is going on, but can't read emails and I can't talk to anyone on messenger.... (you know when you have the feeling like something is missing and you feel naked...That's me at the moment LOL!!!).
My fantastic hubby is going to go and buy me a monitor today so hopefully by tonight I will be back to some sort of semblance of normal.....Ok, that's it.... So I hope to see you soon!
Bugger now there is NO excuse for doing the housework!!!




7 comments :

Beth said...

Oh NO! Hope to see you back onlone very soon!! {{hugs}}

susy said...

Oh you poor thing, that's terrible(yes as another computer addict I can really sympathise with you,lol)At least it is not terminal and you will really enjoy the better monitor, laptop screens are only so so when it comes to your viewing pleasure. See you bak online soon.
Xx

Alison said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one w/ computer troubles! I'm so sorry you're going through all that!!! I really find technology annoying!

ellepaulette said...

I had that happen to me! It was crazy. I had one of my kids hold a flashlight to the screen so I could see what I needed until we got a new monitor hooked up. We were going to get it fix but it would have cost more than the laptop itself!

HUGS!!!!

Angie Blom said...

Well that is not a good thing. So happy I have 3 computers here just in case. I hope you get set up soon, I don't think I could live without mine, I would cry too. Sending a big hug and will check in ! Xxx

Wendy said...

OH NO!!!!! Not the laptop!!! Like losing a member of the family....LOL
Quick thinking by Andy has saved the day.....

Sandie said...

hi Don!!!
Thank goodness it's all ok in the very near future!!!! Phew!!!! I can't survive without mine, so I can sympathise with you for sure !!!! See you back real soon!!
Cheers xxxxxxx