Friday, October 9, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday....


I am sorry that I haven't been around much this week...It's school holidays here at the moment and the whole craft thing has slowed right down considering that my sister Cindy is staying with her 3 kids. We have been to the Monarto Zoo and the movies and shopping... But I couldn't miss out on doing one of my most favourite things and that is Unity's

Friends With Flair Friday....

So a really quick post it is then....

I ummmed and arrrrred about this card and I admit that it is not one of my favourites...You know when you have great ideas and they just don't turn out the way you hoped...Well this is one of those times. And since I ran out of time to do another card...I am afraid you are stuck with this.....




So, I stamped and embossed the sentiment and then went around the edges of the white card with the Dandelion flower and then distressed it... But you see this is the thing I don't like...To me it looks a bit crowded and if I had the time I would of distress the card in another colour...But I didn't have the time and just went with what I had...LOL!



Stamps: Unity, September KOM
Paper: Jillibean
Ink: Black Versafine, TH Distress Ink-Walnut
Technique: Distressing, Embossing
Accessories: MS Border Punch, Ribbon

So that's my card for this week... Now you really need to go to Angela's blog and checkout ALL the ladies that are participating this week in
Unity's Friends With Flair Friday...

Thanks For Looking!!




Post a Comment