Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TTSVC3 - Sookie Challenge: Team Bill or Team Eric?


After having a break last month we at Twilight Tuesday are ready for another Sookie/Vampire Challenge! This month we are seeking your opinions and your creative genius to demonstrate which "team" you are on... Now we would just like to remind you that this is a book series challenge - not a True Blood one! SO - does Bill's cool, calm Southern gentleman demeanor chill your jangled nerves, or does Eric's magnetic, powerful aura flick your Bic.... (Ummmm, I would like to say right now...These are Beth's words not mind..LOL!). Tell us about it, and be sure to link your projects back to Twilight Tuesday!

So, I actually have two more books in this series to read...and then I heard on Sunday that there is another book coming out?!! So I think I had better get cracking and read the one's I haven't....But based on the books I have read I have decided I am definitely TEAM ERIC.... I was having a chat with my good friend Jac the other day and she asked me why? Well...I told her...At least you know where you stand with Eric and "Dead To The World" is my favourite book so far in the series....So I came up with this card for my challenge.....


Again...And I don't know if it's becoming a habit...But I used the old Black/White and Red theme with a little bit of Silver thrown in...

I used the Artful INKables Fictionally Inspired "Bite Me" stamp and embossed it with some silver glitter embossing powder and used my ever- faithful Scrapbook Factory Deluxe for the "Team Eric" and then went around it with silver Kindy Glitz.....And looking at this shot not very well...lol!

Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Stamps: Artful INKables
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, Kindy Glitz
Technique: Embossing and Distressing


So which Team are You?? Why don't you have a go and see what you can come up with!
For all the details go on over to Twilight Tuesday and check them out and while you are there have a look at the giveaway Blog Candy and drop in and say hello in the forum...We love to meet new people...Especially a Twihard or Sookie fanatic in this case....

Lots Of Twilight Love

Donna
Xx

8 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Oooo Love the shiny words!! I think this sentiment is very fitting for Eric! Lol I LOVE your font for "Team Eric" just so perfect for vamps!! I love this and love you! *I am getting some coffee because I think I have retyped all of the words I just wrote!* :D

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I am firmly on Team Eric! I wish Charlaine Harris wrote faster! I'm dying for another Sookie book!

Erica said...

I am reading Dead to the World right now and so for now I am Team Eric because I think Bill is an idiot, but that is my thought on a lot of men :) Love the card. The Bite Me sentiment is PERFECT!!!! Love the colors. Great job.

ellepaulette said...

Ooooh I likey! LOL!
Great card as always and so perfect for Sookie!

Julie said...

Oooh, how lovely! I'm a Team Eric girl as well. Love that Eric. Beautiful card, Donna!

Eve said...

This is amazing! I am loving it! I borrowed The scrap factory from my GF. I just need to make the time to install it. Everytime I see one of your amazing projects it reminds me that I REALLY need to do that! Great job!

susy said...

That's so easy, Eric of course. Even before the BIG secret was let out I prefered Eric. (won't say what it was for those who haven't read that far yet) He would be much more fun to hang with than ol' Bill. Love the card.
Xx

Alison said...

Rad card! Love the glitter! It really makes everything stand out. I should really read this series...