Saturday, August 22, 2009

TTSC #9


Our beautiful Dani has done it again....

This is Twilight Tuesdays Sketch Challenge number 9...
And If I didn't know any better I swear she made it just for me.... Layers upon layers....
LOVE IT!


So trying so very hard not to disappoint my favourite sketch maker I came up with this....



......And now I'm off to make another one!

Paper: Chatterbox, Bazzill
Stamps: Unity, Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz-Walnut Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads
Technique: Distressing and Colouring Pencils


Lots Of Twilight Love

Donna
Xx

11 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Ooooo This card is layer-ific!!!! I Cant even put into words how much this card rocks...but I will try! The layers are perfect, the colors superb, your distressing blows my mind and the ribbon is a perfect touch!!! Gorgeous as always! Love you

ellepaulette said...

Ooooh! You did a wonderful job on this! Loving it!! You are just so wonderful!! :)

Steph said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Donna, I LOVE THIS!

I need to get that Walnut ink, I have tea stain, and it's just not doing it for me. Incredible job!! (as always ;)

Eve said...

That is really pretty. I have that paper and use it all the time. I am still needing to make mine for this sketch!
Great card Donna!!!

Bec said...

OMG Donna, This is Stunning.. I just love the distressing in your cards.. Gives them all the WOW factor.. Bec xx

Jen Shults said...

good lord woman, how do you do it every single time!!!! this is stunning. I'm speechless... okay so not really but you know what I mean. I LOVE THIS. The colors are just beautiful. :D

Alyssa S said...

Wow Donna! This is gorgeous!! I love all the layers and distressing and colors and... yummo! ;o)

Linda said...

Beautiful ...

Lainee said...

You have excelled once again, Donna. I absolutely love this card. I love every bit of what you have done!

Jennifer said...

WOW, you do amazing work! I have probably said it before but I mean it every time. GREAT card!

Alison said...

Blown away my love! That background paper is fantastic, and you really made the bird match perfectly! Stupendous!!!