Saturday, August 15, 2009

Creatalicious Challenge # 1


One of the places I like to shop at here in Australia is Bizzy Becs. Bec has everything you need and want in her online store and as a bonus she is one really nice lady as well!

Bec and her good friend Cheryl have just recently started their own challenge blog called Creatalicious Challenges and today is their very first one....

So what do we get to do for this first challenge...Well, because it's Father's Day here next month the ladies would like us to create something for DAD...It can be anything and it does no have to be specifically for Father's Day. All we need to do for this challenge is include the colour brown and have some metal on your creation...

I have to make some Father's Day cards anyway so I though what the hey....
This is what I came up with....

I actually forgot about the Brown bit until I finished and then an unflattering swear word escaped my lips and I added the Brown ribbon.....

And for my metal bit I used brads...Hope that's ok!

Paper: Industrial Park Collection-Scrap with in reach, Bazzill
Stamps: Hero Arts, Unity-Stylin' Stars
Ink: Versafine Black, Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink
Accessories: Brown Ribbon, Brads


TFL

Donna
Xx
Post a Comment