Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You See... This Is Why She Is So Special To Me...


Most of you know I recently had a birthday and my dad and my sister gave me some money to buy this bracelt that you can put charms on one by one....This is it here...

The two end ones are what they call "locks" so the charms on the bracelet don't slide around and the middle two are the charms themselves. The camera is from Wendy she bought it for my birthday and because photography is a big passion of mine. The half heart I bought and Wendy has the other half. Now these charms aren't cheap and can vary in price from $40 to $90, so it takes a bit of time to build them into a full bracelet... Anyway yesterday was Tuesday...That's Wendy day (we hang and do girlie stuff, shopping, movies, lunch etc) and out of the blue she gives me this....


As you can see it's an apple....For Twilight....See why I love her!!!

TFL
Xx

Donna

7 comments :

susy said...

how cute is that...and you probably deserved it.
Xx

Jacqueline said...

O-M-E how sweet is she!! and how perfect for your bracelet!! What a sweet thing the two of you can share.

Jen Shults said...

Ah! That's awesome. And how sweet that you have a Wendy day.

I want one of those bracelets. I'm going to have to drop some hints, lol.

Anonymous said...

Great friends are priceless...
Love the bracelet and the charm.

Anne Elizabeth said...

That was so sweet of her! That bracelet is very cool.

Alison said...

That is a rad bracelet! It's beautiful! And you are lucky to have such a wonderful friend!

Andrea said...

That bracelet so awesome! And your friend is awesome too. :-) Now you need to get a picture of it with the apple included!